These spur adapters eliminate the slipper clutch and allow you to run any spur gear that has the common Kimbrough style 6 mounting holes. Comes with three aluminum M3 mounting screws and one aluminum lock nut. You must select an anodizing color.
Spur gear not included. Some 48P spur gears I've tested (larger than 66T requires chassis cutting for clearance):
- 49T - Robinson Racing 1849
- 52T - Robinson Racing 1852
- 55T - Robinson Racing 1855
- 66T - Kimbrough 301, Associated 3924
- 69T - Kimbrough 150, Associated 3921
- 72T - Kimbrough 143, Associated 3922
Made in USA.